Information concerning Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal data protection code).
In accordance with the commitment and care we devote to personal data protection, we are informing you about the methods, purposes and scope of the communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Filling out the form with your details enables Manfilm, as an independent data controller of the processing carried out by itself, to collect and process your data for advertising purposes for the dissemination and promotion of Manfilm.
Cookies are stored directly and automatically by the support server of the site as part of its operations and no-one can access the information on it.
Of course you can visit the site without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can avoid the automatic storage of cookies by selecting the “do not accept cookies” option among those offered. For more information on how to do this, refer to your browser instructions.
You can cancel at any time any cookies already on your hard drive. The choice not to accept cookies by the browser may, however, restrict the functions available on our site and we cannot therefore guarantee the full display of all our web pages or the provision of all our services if you decide not to accept cookies.
We also point out that during their normal operation, computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error etc.), the areas of the site visited, the type of device used, the country from which the connection is made and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This information is collected and can be associated (including through cookies) with the parties identified. This data will only be used in aggregate form to track the services offered by the site but will not be used to package indicators and monitor the party concerned. In particular, this data may be used in aggregate form by the data controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on site usage to find users’ favourite pages in order to provide ever more appropriate content, to verify its proper operation and to develop a better product.
The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical data crimes against the site.
The personal data you provide will be recorded and stored on electronic media protected and processed with appropriate security measures including associating and integrating it with other databases.
The data provided and that collected in whatever way and the cookies received from you will be processed by the data controller indicated using exclusively methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested.
The data will not be disclosed but may be communicated as necessary for the provision of the service to companies that perform on our behalf tasks of a technical or organisational nature for the purposes of provision of the services requested. At any time you can then re-read the Information and if necessary modify consents previously given, verify and/or change the status of active services and if necessary request additional services. These rights are granted to you by Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 which provides:
<< Section 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) to obtain erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. >>.
The exercise of the rights under Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 may be carried out separately at Manfilm through specific communication by letter addressed to: MANFILM via matteotti 2 – 22070 Luisago (CO) – Italia